Bucksome Boomer is participating in Women’s Money Week this week with topics to encourage women to speak up about money, take control of their finances, and reshape their financial futures.
To kick things off the organizers have created a package of materials to jump start the process. Get 22 courses with a retail value of $1,813 for only $97 (seriously if you went to buy each of these products individually that is price you’d pay!)
You can get bet I’m buying this set that’s only available TODAY and TOMORROW until Midnight Eastern. I want to be the best person I can and you should too!
Here’s the great products included in the Launch Yourself sale:
- Partnership Playbook by Pamela Slim and Desiree Adaway ($199)
- The Art of Earning ($25) and Email Marketing Kickstart ($97) by Tara Gentile
- Attract Clients Fast: Ten Easy Steps to Fill Your Professional Practice by Jan Marie Dore ($97)
- How to Build a Part-Time Social Media Business by Alexis Grant ($24)
- Write Your Mess by Allison Nazarian ($97)
- Reclaim Your Life by Anastasiya Goers ($37.95)
- Disobedient Directory and Site Snapshot by Jackie Purnell ($175)
- Make Sh*t Happen by Jenny Blake ($47)
- To Whom it May Concern: Or, How to Stop Sucking At Your Job Search by Jenny Foss ($39)
- Sticky Ebook Formula by Kelly Kingman ($27)
- Location Independent Lifestyle Guide ($37) and The Naming eKit and Workbook by Lea Woodward
- Business Goddess Starter Kit by Goddess Leonie Dawson ($49.95)
- Power to Your Message by Michelle Barry Franco ($33)
- Operation: Creative Career Cheer by Michelle Ward ($37)
- Build Your Online Business by Natalie Sisson ($37)
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace and Kyeli Smith ($52)
- Building Online Relationships that Work: A Bottle of Wuffa Dust by Sarah Robinson ($89)
- Quit Your Job and Travel the World Bundle by Christine Gilbert ($19.99)
- Discover Your Money Map Number ($497) + 1 Month of Eyes Wide Open Coaching ($97) by Alexis Neely
Notice they’re all written by women and you can see the actual value next to each item.
One of the coolest parts of the sale is that Women’s Money Week is donating 25% of the profits to Women for Women International and Global Fund for Women. Click here to view more details and Launch Yourself!