I recently got a sneak peek into Manilla, a new household account organization site. It’s like the creators read my mind and knew to create one site where I can keep track of all account information whether it was for frequent flyer miles or the local utility company.
This is perfect for me since regular readers know organization is not my strong point.
Setting up a Manilla Account
It was very easy to set up an account and before you knew it I had entered 15 accounts. There was one or two they didn’t have, but I put in a request and they are continually adding additional companies.
The fact that I see at one glance where I have enough frequent flyer points for a ticket is reason enough to use this site.
Manilla puts new statements and bills in a mail section with the number of unread items bolded. There are also reminders for upcoming bills which can be turned on/off by account.
Why Use Manilla?
The benefits of using Manilla are clear:
- It’s free!
- Saves time
- Eliminates the need to store some paper statements and bills
- Stores an unlimited number of archived documents
- Reminders you about payments with your choice of method
Can you tell I like it?
Get organized and be entered to win $1,000 cash to pay your bills!
How to Enter:
2. Link one or more household, financial, subscription or rewards account within Manilla
3. Come back and leave a comment telling me you signed up and how Manilla can save you time!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla. The opinions and text are all mine. Contest runs June 7-30, 2011. Winner must be signed up with Manilla with at least one account linked to win. A random winner will be selected by July 1, 2011. Official Contest Rules