This week is all about the giveaways being sponsored by personal finance blogs. There are an incredible amount of giveaways but the grand daddy is the Money Crashers 2010 New Year Giveaway Bash. MC @ Money Crashers has partnered with various companies and blogs to come up with over $5600 worth of prizes. Woo hoo!
There will be over 100 winners of loot that includes cash, gift cards, Kindles, iPods, books and more!!! With so much to win it’s a little more complicated than leaving a post, but many ways you can win. You have until January 31st to accrue entries but get started today for more chances.
2. Why Are We So Clueless About the Stock Market? book. Andy Hough @ Tight Fisted Miser gives a thumbs up in his review. Enter by tomorrow by leaving a comment.
3. The Constant Princess book.This book doesn’t have anything to do with personal finance, but all work and no play is boring, right? Wellheeled @ Well-Heeled Blog is giving this away at Midnight tomorrow so add your comment soon.
4. Your Money Ratios, 8 Simple Tools for Financial Security book. Paul @ Fiscal Geek reviews this one and has a copy to give away. Leave a comment before he picks the random winner at the end of the week.
5. Your Money Ratios book. Kyle @ Suburban Dollar offers his review and another chance to win this book. Leave a comment before Sunday to be in the running.
6. You Need a Budget software. If you haven’t found your budgeting tool yet (or want to try something else) enter a comment for a chance to win from FMF @ Free Money Finance.
7. Planet Forward Eco-Friendly Kit. FB @ Fabulously Broke reviews the products included in the kit. Enter your comment by the end of this month for a chance to win.
Content © Bucksomeboomer 2009-2010. All Rights Reserved.