Where do you get financial information? In addition to the usual suspects (newspapers, magazines and financial services companies) I wanted to tell you about a couple of resources I use.
AARP isn’t just for retired people anymore and they have a lot of resources on personal finance and money. Another money newsletter I subscribe to is from Oprah.com. Now there’s a women who knows about money! But she has experts including Suze Orman producing articles and videos on a wide variety of financial topics. Check them out and also let me know about your favorite resources.
There are a lot of giveaways in the blog world. This post promotes only those hosted by personal finance bloggers.
1. VIP Newsletter Gift Cards.One of my favorite bloggers just started his own newsletter and is kicking it off by giving away four $50 Visa gift cards. Sign up for J. Money @ Budgets Are Sexy newsletter and be entered in each weekly drawing. The first one is tomorrow.
2. Get Financially Naked book. This book about couples and communication about money is being given away by Sam @ Financial Samurai. Read his review and leave your comment as directed by January 23rd to be entered.
3. Your Money Ratios book. Matt Jabs @ Debt Free Adventure offers his review of this book and is giving away a copy tomorrow. Hurry to be in the drawing.
4. Sunbird Sauce Mixes and $25 Gift Card. For a change of pace, enter to win some Asian sauce mixes and a Visa gift card. This is hosted by Jenn @ Frugal Upstate and you must get your entry in today!
5. Young Guns book. Jeff @ My Super Charged Life is giving out this book which is subtitled “The Fearless Entrepreneur’s Guide to Chasing Your Dreams and Breaking Out on Your Own”. If this intrigues you enter a comment by January 22nd.
6. Your Money Ratios book.If you haven’t won this book yet, then get your comment in at Million Dollar Journey. Frugal Trader will be making the pick on January 16th.
7. Over $600 in Prizes.Kelly Whalen @ The Centsible Life is celebrating the 1 year mark of her site. Instead of receiving presents, she’s giving away gift cards, books and more. Enter before January 24th.
photo credit: allerleirau
Content © Bucksomeboomer 2009-2010. All Rights Reserved.