There were 1,481 entries in the Bucksome Boomer blogiversary giveaway which ended July 31st. It took a couple of weeks to reach all the winners and award the prizes. I had four winners never respond and ended up picking new ones!
Congratulations to Marsha H. who won the Amazon Kindle from me. She was able to receive it in time for a trip and even posted a picture of it on the Bucksome Boomer facebook page!
I also want to thank the generous blogs that sponsored prizes. Each one is listed below along with the respected winner.
- $25 Amazon gift certificate from Frugal Zeitgeist: Kaitlyn O.
- $25 Cash via PayPal from Maximizing Money: Sunshyn V.
- $25 Amazon gift certificate from Prairie Eco-Thrifter: Christian K.
- $25 Amazon gift certificate from Free From Broke: Becky
- $20 Visa gift card from Little House in the Valley: Jaque R.
- $20 Amazon gift certificate from Thirty Six Months: Annette
- $20 Cash via PayPal from One Cent at a Time: Amy D.
- $15 Amazon gift certificate from Budgeting in the Fun Stuff: Mallory M.
- $15 Amazon gift certificate from My Personal Finance Journey: Amanda W.
- $15 Amazon gift certificate from Wealth Informatics: Jammie
- $15 Amazon gift certificate from Buy Like Buffett: Kristy
- $25 Visa gift card from Debt Eye: Marianna
- $15 Cash via PayPal from My Journey to Millions: Kayde
- $10 Cash via PayPal from Stock Market Basics and Investing for Beginners: Geoff
Come back Friday for an announcement on how to win your own Tempur-Cloud mattress and Ergo base.