Welcome to the 100th post here at Buck$ome Boomer’s Journey to Retirement. It’s been quite a ride since I wrote that first post in July. I literally didn’t know a thing about blogging. Thanks for being part of the learning experience.
Even though it’s been busy with holiday activities I’ve picked some of my favorite articles from this week’s personal finance blogs for your reading enjoyment.
1. Free 2010 Bible Reading Plan. It’s time to think about goals and plans for 2010. If one of yours is to read the bible use one the plans from Craig @ Money Help for Christians.
2. Give Your Wealth Away:An Argument for-a Secular Tithe. This controversial article has generated 145 comments as of this writing. Sierra Black, in a guest post @ Get Rich Slowly, talks about the need for regular giving outside of church.
3. Top 10 Financial Stories of the Decade. The fact that we’re closing out a decade has been overlooked. Madison @ My Dollar Plan recaps the top story of each year. Doesn’t the dot com bust seem so long ago?
4. 7 Free Printable Budget Worksheets. If you’re ready to start budgeting and haven’t found the tool for you, Money Funk has seven worksheets to help you out. Check out her free financial wallpaper for your computer!
5. 10 Financial Lesson We Can Learn from Baseball.Guest writer Mr. Credit Card @ Len Penzo Dot Com describes how 10 baseball principles can work in our financial lives.
6. The First 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Buying Anything. Iwould be rich if I had used this list in my younger life by Shawanda Greene @ You Have More than You Think. It’s never too late to get smarter about your money.
Save Money without Suffering: The 2% Solution @ Sound Money Matters
Research Your Spending Habits to Create New Financial Goals @ Money Crashers
Radically Change Your Financial Life in Four Steps @ No Debt Plan
Is Your Budget Doing Its Job?@ Moolanomy Personal Finance
The Value of an Emergency Fund @ Finance for a Freelance Life
Beware the Free Lunch Financial Seminars @ Go To Retirement
Bossing Myself Around @ No Credit Needed
Money Hacks Carnival XCV – The Tiger Woods We Hardly Knew Ye Edition @ Len Penzo Dot Com
Carnival of Money Stories #32 – Winter is Here Edition @ Canadian Finance Blog
Content © Bucksomeboomer 2009. All Rights Reserved.