Today’s the annual event that bring people together to share food and entertainment. Americans love to love the underdog so I will be rooting for the Saints. It would be an emotional lift for a city that has endured so much the past few years.
For all those that have been experiencing snowpocalypse, I hope you have power to enjoy the game. Stay warm!
1. Tips On How to Obey “Thou Shalt Not Covet”. For someone who wrote about electronics she drools over you wouldn’t expect this pick from @ Bible Money Matters. However, wanting “stuff” is a personal constant battle.
2. What’s Coming Next? @ The Simple Dollar points out that change in your life is constant and to get the best outcome be financially prepared.
3. Are You Better Off than a Decade Ago? My answer is yes to this question from @ Free Money Finance. What about you?
4. The Best Deal Sites Online. Everybody wants a deal, right? Check out these sites from @ Obsessed Analytic. You might find some you didn’t know about.
5. How to Save Money Moving.I hope not to move for quite a number of years, but in case you have a move coming up read these great tips from @ Money Ning.
Valentine’s Day Articles
It’s time to start thinking about plans for VD (no, not that VD). Read these articles for ideas and thoughts on the romantic holiday.
Five Awesome Online Valentines Day Gifts for Her and Five Great Online Valentines Day Gifts for Him @ Engaged Marriage
10 Budget-Friendly Ways to Get it Right this Valentine’s Day and Beyond @ Wise Bread
10 Unique, Personalized, and Cheap Valentines Day Gifts @ Money Help for Christians
5 Frugal Valentines Day Tips @ Sounds Money Matters
Frugal Valentines Day Gift Ideas @ Financial Highway
Breaking Up is Easy To Do: 21 Terrible Valentine’s Gifts @ Coupon Sherpa
Festival of Frugality #215 @ Pragmatic Environmentalism
Money Hacks Carnival #102: Build a New Blog Edition @ Passive Income Now
Content © Bucksomeboomer 2009-2010. All Rights Reserved.