Happy weekend! I flew to Miami Thursday to attend the Sheblogs Conference. My sister and I are here as the co-owners of Two Savvy Sisters and we’ve enjoyed the great content to this point.
The conference kicked off with Guy Kawasaki and a free copy of his latest book. I’ll share more about his presentation in the coming days. We have already met some wonderful bloggers and connected with many brands.
Side benefit of the location is that I get to see my son’s new apartment and ease the empty nest syndrome a little. I had no idea when I registered that he would be living there; life is interesting!
Around the Web
Totally Money Carnival #19: The New Oreo Edition @ Retire by 40
Baby Boomers Blog Carnival 92nd Edition @ Baby Boomers U.S.
Festival of Frugality #279 – Money Index Edition @ Canadian Finance Blog
Totally Money Carnival #18 – 6 Ways to Save Money Edition @ Prairie Eco-Thrifter
Success Stories and a Round-up Too! @ The Millionaire Nurse
Yakezie Carnival Traveling While Juggling @ The Ultimate Juggle
Super Frugalette is giving away a $25 Starbucks card. Enter by May 31st for your chance to win.
Hurry over to Funny About Money’s first giveaway for a pair of dollar sunglasses. Ends tomorrow!
Surviving and Thriving is giving away a $20 Amazon card but entries end Monday, May 23rd.
Mom’s Plans is hosting several giveaways:
- $20 Pay Pal cash sponsored by Sustainable Finance ends May 24
- $25 Amazon Gift Card sponsored by Prairie Eco-Thrifter ends May 26
- $25 Pay Pal cash sponsored by Maximizing Money ends May 30
- $25 Amazon Gift Card sponsored by Fat Guy, Skinny Wallet ends June 1
- $25 Amazon Gift Card sponsored by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance ends June 3