If you got here from my reader story at Get Rich Slowly, hello and thank you so much much for visiting! Please take a moment to look around at the articles and I’ll introduce myself.
Bucksome Boomer is not a blog about retirement; I’m not there yet. It is about all things money-related in life with the underlying goal of a financially secure retirement.
In addition to my perspective, staff writers Derek and Suba provide other voices every Wednesday. They each own successful personal finance blogs at Life and My Finances and Wealth Informatics respectively.
Here is a good sampling of articles to give you a feel for this site:
- The Best Times in Life are Free
- Ignore the Joneses and Live Well
- Back to School Sales Aren’t Just for Kids
- Deferred Maintenance True Stories
- 10 Free Ways to Improve Your Mood
- Counseling, Consolidation and Recovery: My Debt Story