Happy New Year! May 2010 bring you good health, increase in wealth and happiness.
Part of the New Year traditions (along with champagne, streamers and funny hats) is setting goals or resolutions. I’d like to share my 2010 goals with you. Maybe it will give you ideas and it definitely help me be accountable.
1. Weight Loss. Last year I managed to gain back 25 pounds that was taken off the year before. Uggh! This year I plan to lose those pounds again. I have extra incentive because my doctor threatened me with medication if I don’t get my triglycerides down.
2. Home Decor. Mr. Boomer and I work on home improvements at a snail’s pace. Now that we got the interior painting done in 2009, it’s time to hang up pictures. After that’s done, I want to replace the kitchen window coverings this year (no need to get too crazy…).
1. Debt Snowball. In 2010, I’ll continue the debt snowball on the road to being debt-free. I have some credit card debt that is the first priority and will start mega-payments on the student loan after that.
2. Estate Planning. Mr. Boomer and I have wanted to prepare wills for a couple of years. We have a plan and just need to get it down on paper that’s notarized. Like I said before, we move slow so I’m making it a goal for 2010.
1. Visitors. As I mentioned earlier this week it’s thrilling to have people other than friends and family stop by. My goal this year is to increase the subscriber base to 100. Anything over that will be gravy.
2. Design. I want to have a more professional design which will help me with the first goal. Mr. Boomer’s Christmas present last week was a premium theme. I’ll be working on that the first quarter. The second part of the design is getting a header created.
Success in most endeavors requires work and planning. What are your plans for 2010?
Content © Bucksomeboomer 2009. All Rights Reserved.